Organisation & communication in focus.
You work in the management of operational workflows of ait-deutschland GmbH – in both materials handling and production: you receive tenders, negotiate with suppliers, supervise incoming goods and warehousing, calculate prices and create price lists. You supervise and control all of our accounting processes. And you also support our human resources department in personnel planning and selection.
- Intermediate certificate of secondary education
- Entrepreneurial thinking, negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Communication skills, outgoing personality and customer/service-focus
- Diligence and ability to concentrate
- Organisational skills
- Interest in maths, economics, English and German
- 3 years